Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration program graduates will be prepared to meet the following competency outcomes:
- Analyze and implement industry standards for quality management and improvement.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written work with all stakeholders in academic, clinical, and practice settings.
- Make competent strategic and ethical decisions in order to exhibit empathy and facilitate alternatives for both patient care and effective management.
- Plan qualitatively and quantitatively for effective leadership in specialties and also to provide timely, efficient, safe, and cost-effective patient-centered care.
- Apply the servant-leadership model, understand its scriptural foundation, and apply it in a team environment.
- Improve organizational effectiveness through understanding and motivating people’s behavior and demonstrate an awareness as both followers and leaders.
- Apply the socio-technical systems model, balancing efficiency and effectiveness, while accommodating both people and tasks.
- Act locally and think globally.
- Use life-long learning skills.